HI! 10% DISCOUNT WELCOME COUPON! CODE: Q10
Still, switching tools on your project? Why not have a try on the Woodworking Puncher Drill Bits? Woodworking Puncher Drill Bits are specially designed to make grooves on your projects, perfect for plasterboard and drywall. It is also suitable for wood, aluminum, plastic, and a thin metal sheet. Made of HSS high-speed steel material with titanium coated, drill bits have a sharp body edge, completing your task faster with less effort.
Woodworking Puncher Drill Bits come in a set of 6 different sizes of drill bits: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, and 8mm. It is made from HSS 4241 and has hardness up to 60-63HRC. Perfect for the bench drill, hand drill, etc
- Premium Quality - Made use of HSS high-speed steel material with titanium coated, sharp body edge, faster with less effort.
- Durable & Reliable - Classic high-speed steel construction with titanium coating for proven capability and durability.
- Better & Faster - Increases cutting speed with self-centering and prevents walking, clears chips and particles faster.
- Long-term Use - Proprietary heat treatment makes for sharper, longer-lasting life.
- Perfect Selection - Compatible with all connector systems, electric or battery-powered drill drivers, and impact drivers.
- 3mm Cutting Saw Drill Bit X 1
- 4mm Cutting Saw Drill Bit X 1
- 5mm Cutting Saw Drill Bit X 1
- 6mm Cutting Saw Drill Bit X 1
- 6.5mm Cutting Saw Drill Bit X 1
- 8mm Cutting Saw Drill Bit X 1
👉 OUR GUARANTEE
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email (email@example.com) Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
2. In the pop-up window, click on the location on the image below.
3. Choose your bank country.
4. Now you can use credit cards to pay.
Do you want to use this credit card to create a PayPal account?
According to your needs, choose yes or no.